A top-performing heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) System is essential in the effective and affordable regulation of your indoor air quality, heating and cooling temperatures, energy efficiency, and your comfort. Did you know that your HVAC system is responsible for nearly half of your home's energy use?
With so much at stake, it's important that you perform regular and timely maintenance on your system to ensure optimum performance.
The Importance of HVAC Maintenance
Obviously, a breakdown in your heating and cooling system in either the dead of winter or the heat of summer is a calamity you want to avoid. Regular preventive maintenance can help to eliminate these undesirable surprises.
Some other benefits of HVAC maintenance services include:
- Safety – Faulty and poorly functioning HVAC systems are potential safety hazards. Carbon monoxide gas can seep out of cracks in your furnace heat exchanger and short circuits in electrical systems present fire hazards.
- Efficiency – Regular maintenance and tune-ups are vital for optimum performance of any mechanical tool or system. Ensuring that all your HVAC system components are running at top performance delivers peak energy efficiency.
- Cost-effectiveness – An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Preventative measures are far less costly than a major repair or total replacement.
- Equipment Longevity – Take care of your HVAC system and it will take care of you, for much longer. Regular cleaning and servicing extends the life of your heating and cooling system.
- Convenience – Emergency breakdowns aren't just expensive, they're disruptive. Calendar maintenance convenient to your schedule and avoid troublesome, unplanned repair calls or installations.
HVAC Maintenance Services from HVACs Today
Our skilled professionals perform thorough inspections and maintenance on your HVAC system to ensure peak performance and help prevent expensive, disruptive unplanned repairs.
- Check the thermostat
- Lubricate moving parts
- Tighten loose electrical connections
- System control checks
- Condensate drain inspection
- Blower cleaning and adjustment
- Inspect your heating system's burner combustion and heat exchanger
- Heating system gas pressure and fuel line connection checks
- Check A/C refrigerant charge
- Clean the cooling system's evaporator and condenser coils
Protect your HVAC System with professional maintenance from our qualified HVAC technicians at HVACs Today. Call to schedule an appointment.